Join the First Tee-Indiana Putting Challenge!
With the arrival of winter we want to get everyone into a great indoor practice mode. What is the Putting Challenge?
- 10 Putts from 4 feet
- 10 Putts from 8 feet
- 10 Putts from 12 feet.
You will record how many you make out of 10 from each distance. Go to the link below to enter your results. You are allowed to do it once per day. Make the putts count. A perfect score will be hard to accomplish.
Every week starting in January we will tally up the weekly best performers and add them to the First Tee - Indiana website.
You can do this in your home or at the golf course. If you have a putting mat, great. If you have just carpet, great. We have over 3000 First Tee - Indiana Participants state wide so we should be able to accomplish our goal if everyone does it just one time! Here is a video with a sample of how you can set this up at home.
Our Indianapolis and Michiana locations have been the most active during the challenge. Get started again this January and report your scores here: Report Putting Challenge Score
Results from March
|Location Breakdown:||Individual Results|
|Leaders||#of Attempts||# of Game Changers||Age Group||Boy/Girl||Name||Location||Total Attempts||Best Score|
|East Central||10-13||Boy||Dane B||Indianapolis||5||25|
|Greater Lafayette||14 & Over||Boy||Devin O||SouthCentral||2||17|
|Greater Indianapolis||14||12||Trejan M||SouthCentral||2||16|
|Orange County||Adults||Male||Chris T||SouthCentral||1||14|
2021 Wrap Up
- 734 attempts @ 30 putts per attempt for a total of 22,020 total putts attempted
- 7842 Total Putts were made for a make percentage of 35.6%
- 3799 Total # of 4 foot putts were made out of 7340 attempts or 51.7% made
- 2445 Total # of 8 foot putts were made out of 7340 attempts or 33.3% made
- 1608 Total # of 12 foot putts were made out of 7340 attempts or 21.9% made
- Esther Etherington lead all participants with a total of 37 attempts
- First Tee-Indiana in Michiana had the most participant try at 106 out of 193 total participants